The #SAGT 2016 team has officially announced the audition details,venues and process.
If you’re in Johannesburg, Cape Town or Durban, complete the online pre-audition form to avoid having to fill in the form on your audition day. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an entry form via email.
To audition online simply complete the online form, upload your video and click send. It’s that easy!
For the best possible video submission make sure your video is under 1 minute and a maximum of 15MB in size. Make sure to include your full body in the video so that we can see your full performance and everything that you are doing.
NB: Make sure that you have your video ready to upload before you click on the link and fill in the application. You will not be able to submit your form without uploading the video.
Venue: e.tv Offices, 4 Stirling Street (cnr. De Villiers Road and Stirling Street) Zonnebloem
Dates: Saturday, 30 April & Sunday, 1 May
Time: 7AM – 12PM
Venue: e.tv Offices, Albury Road, Dunkeld West
Dates: Saturday, 7 May & Sunday, 8 May
Time: 7AM – 12PM
Venue: Olive Convention Centre, 81 Somtseu Road, Durban
Dates: Saturday, 14 May
Times: 7AM – 12PM
Doors open at 7AM and gates close midday at 12PM on the days of the auditions at the venue.
Here’s what you should bring along to your audition:
- Your pre-registration form (if you have pre-registered).
- A photocopy of your ID or birth certificate.
- Under 18s must bring along their guardian(s) with a copy of their ID or proof of guardianship.
- Bring any props or accessories needed for your act and arrive clothed in your costume.
- It will be a long day, so bring along refreshments and a camping chair for comfort.
- You will need to sign a few forms, so bring a pen.
Enjoy Our Daily Updates Better on Your Android Device by Installing the PopAfrica Android Application. DOWNLOAD HERE